06 April 2014

Baby Starstruck

Starstruck quilt pattern by Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique.
Okay so I know I said in my previous post that I wanted to crank out more patterns in the new fabric (and I do!), but I've had a few unfinished projects sitting around that have been nagging at me every time I walk by them. Over the weekend, I made the goal of finishing at least one of them. Meet Baby Starstruck. (Remember my Starstruck layer cake pattern? Fewer squares = perfect baby gift!)
Starstruck quilt pattern by Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique.
I used some of my favorite scraps in place of the layer cake squares (25 blocks total arranged 5 x 5). Fabrics are (mostly) Scrumptious by Bonnie & Camille for Moda, the houndstooth prints from Vintage Modern by Bonnie & Camille for Moda, a bit of Walk in the Woods by Aneela Hoey for Moda, Moda Bella Solids (Scarlet) for the corner accents, and my "Granny" (granny square) print from Into the Woods (seen in squares in the top picture AND binding). 
This might become my go-to for quick and easy baby quilts. 

12 comments:

  1. I just love this quilt. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and my courage for you about the incredible achievement of this site that seems interesting and rich info .

    voyance gratuite par mail ; Voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete