14 April 2014

Cartwheels & Twinkles

Pssst. It's me. Lorenzo. I hope you haven't forgotten about me. (I'm the one Mom used to pose on quilts monthly during my first year of life.) 
Well, here are the last couple of pictures that Mom never showed you. (She said they were "pattern testers"--whatever that means.) She called this one Cartwheel and let me lay on it a few minutes before she wrapped it up and gave it to Grandpa and Grandmacita for Christmas.
Cartwheel quilt pattern by Lella Boutique
And then there was this other one--Twinkle. Mom decided to give it to me for my first birthday. She says she made it using fat quarters of "Children at Play" by Sarah Jane Studios (plus a Timeless Treasures word print in there). 
Twinkle quilt pattern by Lella Boutique
When she told me it was the last time I would have to hold still and pose for her on a quilt, I was a little overjoyed. Bye for now.
(See all of Lorenzo's milestone quilts in this post.) 

1 comment:

  1. I find your website super awesome, I wish you full success because you deserve it, good luck and congratulations for this great site !

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete