28 April 2014

For the Love {PDF vs Paper}

So I have this problem...
I don't know about you, but every time I go to buy a new quilt/sewing pattern, I experience this internal sort-of "wrestle" over whether I should buy the PDF download or paper copy. I usually end up with the PDF because I am very impatient. Later, I find myself wishing that I had gone with the pretty paper version to add to my collection. Happens EVERY SINGLE TIME! In all reality, I've come to realize that I would reeeeeeeally like both versions. 
Lella Boutique 
For some reason it's been on my mind a lot lately SO I have decided to make a special offer for those of you who may experience this same dilemma.
Cottage Canopy pattern by Lella Boutique
Here's how it works: If you visit my shop, you will see special PDF/Paper COMBOS listed for my six newest pattern designs. This "combo" allows you to add the instant PDF download to your paper pattern purchase for only $2 more.
If enough people like the idea, I'll expand to offer these combos in other patterns.

12 comments:

  1. I love this idea!! Cause I'm exactly like you. Hate to wait for the paper one, but later wish I had it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant! I always want paper patterns, but sometimes need them right away. This is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea and I would totally go for it. I hope it catches on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! I really hope other shops do this as well. I love the idea for the exact same reason that you mentioned. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you hold this until 5/4/14? I will get it for my birthday. You are very sweet. Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This product should be up for a while. It will probably take a little while for the word to spread... Glad you like it!

      Delete
  6. Love that idea! I would definitely purchase both...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! I'm sure people are going to eat this up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for these interesting tips strong, it is great to come across articles as interesting as yours! I wish you health, longevity, success, happiness and peace of heart.

    voyance ; voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete